Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Almost camp

''WOO" one day before camp '' yes'' As I chattered excitedly to y friend Mrs Nua said we have one day before camp i was surprised. When I haired about that after school i ran really fast to get my clothes and blanket ready for camp on Wednesday the 17 of March i said to myself what a surprise I'm really going because last Year 6 camp i almost didn't go but I had a deal from one of the people and had to pay each week or during the Year. So it almost came to the day but it was Tuesday the day we all had to bring our camp stuff to the hall . So i ran all the way from home and quick got there I was ready for the place i had to put my bag and then we got too class.........
That's my snippet about what I had to do..

2 comments:

  1. hey beni i hope your camp went well and look forward to reading your blogs about what you done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beni,
    I love the way you have been posting so regularly on your blog! You are lucky because your family is obviously watching you too!
    Just remember you need to reread your work and get a buddy to check it too before you post it. I know that if you do this you will pick up all those silly little mistakes that you make when you're typing up your writing.
    Keep adding all the details that make your writing more interesting.
    Well done Beni, I can't wait to see what's next...
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete